Clandestine Hues

Just like that, the second quarter has come to an end. I am halfway through the calendar, yet fragments of my soul are still caged. I continue to face every day of the quarter with a heavy sigh armed with a plethora of doubts. I shed the skin I wore in the past quarter and weave a new one. I strive, still, to get out of my shell and to achieve what I am aiming for, no matter how one would deem it mediocre. 



The second half felt like walking on a dark and dim path of a hallway. Setbacks are indeed inevitable, but this time I can say it's more tolerable. Codes and tags for this quarter were really enjoyable because the emphasis was more on comprehension rather than memorization. The hands-on approach was also an effective way to grasp an understanding of HTML! Being able to witness a webpage after the lengthy (sort of) process of typing and merging the codes we've learned was the spark that made me love the course. As I've gotten fonder of the subject, I'm considering taking any courses related in the near future.


No matter how fun the quarter was, I still ended up experiencing difficulties. The unnoticed shadow of this quarter's dim path was balancing studies and being a journalist for the school's publication. The training disrupted classes, causing us to submit prerequisites and finish quizzes overdue. One of these requirements is the making of blogs. Although I write as frequently, I had trouble completing them. Perhaps, I spend more time thinking of what to write than actually writing; using metaphors, being wordy, and making a fine piece. So, if you've come across this post, it is a sign that I was able to go conquer the said struggles.


This quarter was yet again a bittersweet memory. Halfway was done, and the other half is yet to come! Slowly and in small steps, it rests assured that I would be able to reach the brightest hue in this long empty dim, dark hallway.



Comments

  1. We share the same struggle, thinking what to write is definitely harder than writing the blog itself. Congrats on completing this task, Kei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand if u ever struggled being a student and a journalist, been there done that. DSPC is nearing so do your best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did your best and for me it is and always be enough! good luck madam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for surviving another obstacle, Keira!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March-ing towards Inclusive Society

Only The Young