Always, in all ways.




Hi! The name's Keira! I go by "Kye and "Kamil" most of the time, but I am very fine being called "Keira". To be frank, I don't know how to properly introduce myself  — getting the most intricate words that would describe me and weaving them beautifully is much more complex than what I expect it to be. Still, it'd be fun to introduce myself because I know myself more than anyone, innit?

I'm much like yellow dazzling sunlight in human form, as someone dear to me had always described me (the origin of my name is a "beam of light" which makes this statement a bit interesting!) to say, at least, I am someone who is compassionate, diverting and luminary — they say I have a manner with words that soothes the soul. I like meeting new people, although I am terrible at conversation and often get drained from constant socializing, which I think my MBTI is accountable for (obviously satire!). If there is something I'd risk everything for, it would be a film camera. It might sound funny to some, but there's something in films that I found comforting; it speaks halcyon serendipity and dreamlike reveries, which I could write endless poetry about how much I love it and it would still not be enough. Speaking of writing, I find solace in it as well. I may cram some academic essays most of the time but I enjoy doing those, perhaps because most of them are like writing in my forte, Editorial. Aside from writing, I also enjoy dancing. Isn't it beautiful to watch someone move gracefully to the rhythm of music? However, during the pandemic, I wasn't very active in dancing, and rarely did I even practice, which I suppose is another reason why I stopped being interested in this hobby that I was passionate about before. I haven't stopped dancing, though! For now, I'm more on a kpop genre -- a diverse one. I like IZ*ONE the most, they are my oneiric! They radiate elegance, calmness, and tranquility which interests me. I forgot to mention that I am now in 10th grade, nearing SHS. I still don't have plans yet on what course or strand I would take, for someone as indecisive as me. I fear Adulthood, along with what the future holds. They are uncertain, and that is what makes them scary; I don't want the thought of entering it unremarkable. No matter how much growing up threatens the threshold of my ever-so-young heart, I still hope and long for success.

When I claimed at the beginning that it is difficult to define oneself -- after doing so, I realized that I had said a lot. Well, I can't help but overshare and be talkative every now and then. The irony I emit makes me laugh as well, xD. Thank you for lending time in getting to know me better! Once again, I am Keira,  who yearns for bliss, chastity, and comfort always, in all ways :D






Comments

  1. Hello Keira, I like the way you write and describe yourself in words. I also think that I like your personality by just reading this essay of yours. That's all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you Keira! You have a wonderful personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your writing does amaze me a lot, and the way you know yourself that much, makes me more amazed. Nice meeting you Kamil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can tell that writing is really your forte. I'm amazed by your writing style and how you describe yourself here. Keep writing, and I wish you joy and satisfaction in the SHS strand you decide to pursue. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clandestine Hues

March-ing towards Inclusive Society