Gushing waves of the unknown


The sea, as one would deem it as a reverie — was never the thing for me. The tempestuous deep blue water along with the gushing sounds of its waves resounded nothing but fear. Much like the fear of the sea, I drown myself in ambiguity. I am a soul entangled in the clutches of an uncertain tomorrow. Within the depths of my being, fear breeds like a relentless storm, casting dark shadows upon the path ahead. Each step I take, hesitant and trembling, resonates with the echoes of unanswered questions of what the future may hold.

What was once days of youthful innocence, where aspirations danced with vibrant hues and hope painted the canvas of my existence has now faded, leaving behind a desolate landscape of doubt and unease. The future, once a beacon of possibility, now looms as an enigma, shrouded in a cloak of unpredictability. Whispers of anxiety unceasingly reverberate through the corridors of my mind, weaving unending tales of what-ifs. As much as I try to escape its clutches, doubts continue to creep in, making what was a dream that carried me towards the heavens before have now become distant whispers, elusive and intangible.


In this sea of uncertainties, I persist to look for its pearls — a spark of resilience that flickers within me. The ember of hope that refuses to be extinguished. With each breath, I gather strength, determined to face the ambiguity that engulfs me for it is in the face of fear that courage is forged, and it is in the depths of uncertainty that character is shaped. 


A decade from now may be full of uncertainties, but I persist, still, in arming myself with the resilience of my spirit and the unwavering belief that within the void of dreams, amidst the drowning ambiguity, lies the potential for transformation and growth. That even in the face of the unknown, I will be capable of forging these voids. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clandestine Hues

March-ing towards Inclusive Society

Only The Young